• Technical Maintenance Specialist
• Warehouse Supervisor
3 years of experience in Guest Relations/Customer Service, working for an International cruise company Royal Caribbean.
5 years of experience in Maintenance Area working in a soft drinks and non-alcoholic company AJETHAI – AYACUCHO PREFORM in Thailand
3 years of experience as Operations Manager in logistics company COISAC Group in Peru.
I attended courses oriented in Customer Service, Leadership, Problem resolution, Team management, occupational safety, and occupational health.
• Programming of PLCs, Thai - German Institute, Chonburi - Thailand 2012-2013
March 2019 – Present: Royal Caribbean Int. United States, Assistant Front Desk Manager
April 2018 – February 2019: Royal Caribbean Int. United States, Guest Administration Officer
February 2017 – April 2018: Royal Caribbean Int. United States, Guest Services Officer
July 2014 – December 2017: Royal Caribbean Int. United States, Storekeeper
April 2010 to March 2014 AJETHAI: Thailand, Maintenance Specialist
October 2009 to April 2010: Royal Caribbean Int. United States, Storekeeper
March 2009 to September 2009: Ayacucho Preform Thailand, Electrical Technician
September 2007 to March 2009: Carnival Cruise Lines USA, Storekeeper
ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
Assistant Front Desk Manager
• Supervise, motivate, coach, train customer service team to deliver focused and extraordinary customer service.
• Manage, motivate, coach, Operations team in order to improve services levels.
• Programming and maintenance of electro-mechanical automated palletizers.
• English • Spanish • Portuguese • Thai
• Microsoft office • E1 • Fidelio • Encore
• Accelerated Leadership Program ALPS.
• Getting started as new leader.
• Customer service.
• Problem resolution
• Team management.