I am extremely cool headed and am especially great with dealing with children. I have experience as a head teacher, and can plan lessons and keep a classroom in order. I can provide a comfortable and safe environment for children. While having my CPR and First Aid certified, I am also well acquainted with how to keep my day camp up to code under strict California licensing regulations. Photography is another passion of mine and I have won numerous awards for my photography, I am well versed in Photoshop.
Field Education – Head Teacher
● Jinan Shandong China
● Manager Janson Yang
I am head teacher of 3 classes. I train students in English vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, reading and writing. I plan lessons, keep records, and assess student progress. I spend my majority of time planning and leading lessons, using curriculum I create.
Auburn Recreation Department - Discovery Club, Leader
● Phone: (530) 887-1682
● 11400 Lariat Ranch Rd, Auburn, CA 95603
● Manager: Debby Thomas
After school I have to guide children through activities such as homework and play. I have to oversee anywhere from 2 to 15 children at a time. I provide snacks and offer homework aid, while also guiding playtime as well as education/arts and crafts activities. I also am responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the entire area that the kids use.
Aeropostale - Sales Associate, Vision Specialist
● Phone: (916) 781-6404
● 1151 Galleria Blvd, Roseville, CA 95678
● Manager: Gerald Hall/Diana Lopez
● I have to be personable and talk up sales and create an environment for selling. I handle shipment, and stock at a fast pace. I am in charge of the visual component of our store and make sure everything's in place. I also fold shirts, get fitting rooms for people, as well as cashier.
Hot Topic - Sales Associate
● Phone: (916) 772-5576
● 1151 Galleria Blvd #2050, Roseville, CA 95678
● Manager: Michael Sheldon
● I assist customers in selecting and purchasing merchandise by talking up sales. In addition to helping customers, I stock items, take inventory, merchandise store walls and displays, clean my work area, and handle the cash register.
04/21/2015 - 11/11/2015
Taco Bell - Cashier, Food Prep
● Phone: (530) 346-7528
● Colfax Shopping Center, 555 S Auburn St, Colfax, CA 95713
● Manager: Felix Gonzales
● I would clean tables counters, bathrooms, take out trash, wash the dishes, help in preparation and setup of the food. I would also work drive through, doing drinks, taking orders, handing them out, and collecting money at a fast pace.
12/01/2014 - 04/20/2015
Ikedas - Cashier
● Phone: (530) 885-4243
● 13500 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA 95603
● Manager: Ken Ikedas
● I would work the cash register as well as take care of the lobby. Making runs to grab items from stock, I would also greet, and check up on the customer's quality of food. I maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations. I also followed procedures for safe food preparation, assembly, and presentation.
Summer 2012 - Summer 2014
Placer Nature Center- Camp Counselor/Camp Photographer
● Phone: (530) 878-6053
● 3700 Christian Valley Rd, Auburn, CA 95602
● Manager: Josena Oaks
● As a Day Camp Counselor I was responsible for planning, leading, and implementing educational and nature based programs and experiences for children in a small group setting. This would include preparings snack, building crafts, and doing puppet shows. I was also responsible for the general safety and development, growth, and skill achievement of my group. As camp photographer I was in charge of taking photos of children engaging in activities, I would later edit them via photoshop and send them to the camp director for promotional use.
Sierra College - Biological Sciences
South Sutter Charter School - GED
Horizon Charter School Principal’s List, Colfax High School Alpha Omega Awards (Honor Roll). Four first place photography awards at Placer County Fair. Employee and top seller of the week seven weeks in a row at Aeropostale.
· 15/11/17-2/8/18 – Teacher at Field Education
Shandong province, China.
Teacher of 5
classes (age 3-12). Lesson planning. Vocabulary, writing, pronunciation
training. Creating working sheets and video lessons.
· 5/9/16-9/10/17 – Tourist guide for
group and individual tours at Glam Tours
of information on historical, cultural heritage to tourists on organized group
or individual tours at historical sites, museums.
· 5/2/16-10/4/16 - City’s prosecutor assistant
Practice during the
last year of study at NOSU University. Filling legal documents, receiving and
editing documents from other departments.
· 9/14-6/16 – Personal English teacher for
kids from 7 to 15
Ossetian State University (Law Degree)
“Intellect” , Vladikavkaz
artistic work (drawing, craft making), creating worksheets, planning kid’s
parties, communication, organization, classroom management,