Bachelor of Arts in Business and Music. Lake Forest College – Lake Forest, IL. Aug 2013-May 2017
Studied Business and worked at United International College – Zhuhai, China. Dec 2015-May 2016
Freelance Marketing Jan 2016-Present
• Copywriter for Education and Technology companies - Devised copy for websites, product
pages, and various marketing promotions.
• Managed company social media accounts, improving the company’s online presence,
communication, and reputation with customers.
Scholastic - Shanghai, China Jan 2018-Present
English Teacher and Event Leader
• Developed new teaching methodology, innovated the teaching environment and lesson structure.
• Composed copy for company promotions including advertisements, brochures, fliers.
• Engaged students with music activities, games, TPR, and roleplaying.
United International College - Zhuhai, China Dec 2015-Dec 2017
English Language Center Teacher
• Directed multiple classes and activities – subject areas including Marketing, Advertising, Music,
Media, and Project Presentation.
• Encouraged students one-to-one with arts, music, and games to learn English through immersion.
Lake Forest College Music Department - Lake Forest, IL Jan 2014 – May 2017
• Controlled recording equipment during concerts and presentations, creating quality
recordings of school events.
• Edited sound files using Logic program, which enhanced recording quality.
S KILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Member and leader of many bands and vocal ensembles in China and in the Chicago area.
2. Lead tenor of several choirs – assistant manager at Lake Forest College Choir.
3. Composes music for ensembles, produces digital recordings and sheet music.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office, Digital Audio Workstations, and Video Editors.
5. Traveled to many countries and exposed to diverse cultures, businesses and forms of media.