Sept. 2012 -Feb. 2014 –Bachelor's Degree in Travel and Tourism Management,Ternopil National Pedagogical University, Ternopil, Ukraine;
Sept. 2008 -Jun.2012–Associate Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management,Halytsky College, Ternopil, Ukraine;
Sept. 2000 -May 2008 –Gymnasium school, Pidhaitsy, Ternopil Region,Ukraine
Sept. 2014 – English language test for cruise ship staff, Minsk, Belarus
Dec. 2014–Security awareness training, Carnival CL, Miami, FL, USA
Dec. 2014 - Dec. 2019 – Crisis management and human behavior course, Carnival CL, Miami, FL, USA
Dec. 2014 - Dec. 2019 –Crowd management course, Carnival CL, Miami, FL, USA
· Friendliness, patience, persistence, communicative skills, energy, punctuality, responsibility;
· Ability to learn quickly, quick adaptation to new atmosphere and work long hours remaining on feet;
· Self-motivated person with an eye for detail, good tem-work communication;
· Ability to work in international environment;
· Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, good team-work communication;
· Enjoy working with children and young people;
· Able to use computer-assisted educational resources;
· Contacting parents and outside agencies to resolve children’sproblems;
· Able to teach vulnerable and sometimes challenging children.
2016 – 2018 –Private school “Think global”, English teacher, Ternopil, Ukraine
• Teaching children how to read, write and speak English in a large and successful comprehensive.
• Helping pupils to define and identify different types of verbs;
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of English classes;
• Managing children’s behavior in the classroom and on school premises;
• Creating a classroomatmosphere.
July 2017 – Children’s camp, English teacher, Batumi, Georgia
• Teaching general English;
• Organising children’s activities and sports events in English;
• Lesson planning and designing short courses.
2014 – 2015 – Carnival Cruise Lines, Assistant Waitress, Miami, FL,USA
• Serving food and beverage, cleaning tables;
• Help to set up special events, assist with Lido, Room Service, and breakfast/lunch buffet service;
• Attends all the trainings and safety briefings;
• Follow all rules and regulations of the company.
2012 – 2014 – School №5, Teaching assistant, Ternopil, Ukraine
• Working with experienced teachers with lesson preparation and delivery;
• Teaching activities with children’s groups including songs and counting;
• Helping to prepare materials; general teacher support as directed.