A professionally qualified EFL teacher with experience teaching children in China.
Skills and achievements
· 2.1 degree holder and TEFL certified
· Certificate of Professional Competence in Passenger Transport holder.
· Five years of post-graduate experience in transport industry.
· Strong leader.
· Works well under intense pressure.
· Ambitious and hard working.
May 2017 – August 2018 – Teaching English to children in Nanchong, Sichuan, China
I started in Nanchong in May 2017. The job in Nanchong was initially a mix between adults and children, but the school now exclusively focuses on children. We teach using materials taken from Cambridge University American English books (Big Fun for Kindergarten and Super Minds for Primary students). All classes were planned by the foreign teacher.
August 2018 - present - Teaching English and Math to children in Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China
I started in August 2018. This is an International school that uses the IB Primary Years Program. I have to plan my classes using a transdisciplinary format that incorporates the current Unit of Inquiry into my Math and English classes. I also teach two inquiry classes, where students lead their learning experience and I guide them.
2015– May 2017 Shearings Holidays – Duty Supervisor
· Ensuring that all passengers reach interchanges on time.
· Hiring in third party operators to assist with excessive workload.
· Managing drivers on a daily basis, ensuring that they have relevant paperwork and are complying with their statutory obligations.
· Ensuring that all 250 vehicles are in place for the next duty.
· Solving any and all problems that arise on any given day.
2005 – 2007
01/07/2010 – Al’s Coaches Ltd, Assistant to Transport Manager
2015 Main Responsibilities:
· Organises drivers’ daily worksheets
· Monitors workforce for driver hours infringements
· Organises all maintenance work and safety inspections for vehicles
· Responsible for keeping all tachograph records
· Vastly improved company MOT pass rate and safety records due to bonus system implemented by myself - over 95%
· I have organised training for offending drivers, resulting in fewer offences
· The company has had several VOSA inspections in the last five years, and they have been very complimentary about my record keeping in regards to tachographs, defect sheets and safety inspections
· This has all led to a much improved Operator Compliance Risk Score for the company. Currently we are in “Green Zero” for both categories
Education and Qualifications
March 2017 – i-to-i TEFL certificate – awarded 10th March 2017
Interests and Activities
Rugby – Keen rugby player. Captain of various school and club teams.
Travelling – Well travelled, hoping to explore further in future.
Excellent references available on request.
|客服电话：18337157576 | 15136285113|